Sweet potato soup with coconut milk
Halfway between sweet and salty, this sweet potato soup with coconut milk will gently awaken your taste buds. Creamy and fragrant with exotic Flavors, it can be enjoyed as a starter as well as the main course.
- 3 beautiful sweet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 225 ml of coconut milk
- 500 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- Espelette pepper
- Olive oil
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into pieces. Do the same with the onion.
- In a large saucepan, fry the onion pieces with a good drizzle of olive oil. Once they are translucent, add the curry and the peeled and chopped sweet potato. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Once the sweet potato is colored, pour in the vegetable stock and the same amount of water. Let it simmer for 20 minutes in a small pot of broth.
- Then add the coconut milk and Espelette chili pepper. Cook for a few minutes before blending everything finely.