Lentil curry flavoured with coconut milk and lime is definitely a recipe to test! Healthy and dietetic, this dish is also easy and quick to make. Here is a nice way to cook lentils from our farmers.
- 1 onion
- 1 lime
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander
- 30 cl coconut milk
- 240 g of green lentils
- 120 g rice
- 10 cl of tomato coulis
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Rinse the lentils in cold water, then peel and slice the onion.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil to sweat the onion with the curry.
- Then add the coconut milk, the tomato coulis and 10 cl of water. Continue cooking for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Stir in the lentils and bring the preparation to the boil, then lower the temperature and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir from time to time and add a little water if necessary.
- In the meantime, cook the rice as indicated on the packet and serve the lentil curry with the drained rice, a few sprigs of coriander and a wedge of lime.