Vegetable beff soup
Beef vegetable soup is a soup that I like because it is simple and inexpensive to make. In addition, it improves the taste of the classic vegetable soup. Proof, I know a lot of people who don't care about vegetable soup but love this variation. 😉
- 300 gm beef
- 3 medium tomatoes 350 g
- 1 carrot and 1/2 175 g
- 3 large potatoes 350 g
- 1/3 shallot 100 g
- 1/2 turnip 100 g
- 1 medium onion 100 g
- 1 to 2 stalks of celery 75 g.
- 2 liters of water°salt
- Wash and cut the meat into large (4 cm) pieces. Start by mincing the meat with copper to soften it: put a large pot of water (1/2 liter) on the stove (medium). Add meat to it. Cook on low heat for the first time for an hour.
- Then, when all or most of the water has evaporated, add 1/2 liter and let simmer a second time for an hour.
- While the meat is cooking, wash and peel all of your vegetables. Then cut it into medium-sized pieces.
- When the meat becomes somewhat soft, add the tomatoes, potatoes, and carrots first. Then cover it with 1/2 liter of water.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Then add turnip and cook for 10 minutes. At this point, the water has evaporated a lot.
- Then add 1/2 liter of water. Then add the celery, onion, and shallots, and don't forget to salt the soup. Cook for 20 minutes and you're ready to go!
- Enjoy !