For energy and fun, here’s a pasta salad with hardboiled egg and tuna. This fresh and healthy recipe should be enjoyed right away! Of course, you can replace some of the ingredients with whatever you like and make a great homemade dressing!
Pasta salad with hard-boiled eggs and tuna
- 500 g small pasta
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 can of tuna in brine
- 1 red onion
- 12 sticks of surimi
- Some olives
- Some cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 salad mix
- Salt & pepper
- Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet, then put it under cold water to cool it down and drain it before reserving.
- Scale hard-boiled eggs and cut in half. Cut the surimi sticks into small pieces and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a bowl, crumble the tuna with a fork and sprinkle with lemon juice. Peel and finely chop the red onion.
- Wash the salad and pat it dry. Mix the salad, tuna, pasta, surimi, cherry tomatoes, olives and red onion together.
- Add the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Once well mixed, serve the tuna salad with the hard-boiled eggs. Enjoy your meal!