In the mood for citrus fruits? Then, here is a clementine salad to serve as a dessert. It’s the perfect recipe to end a hearty meal on a light, tangy note. Quick and easy, this citrus fruit salad flavoured with saffron and cinnamon will awaken your taste buds in the sweetest of ways. You can also make this recipe with pomelos and oranges.
- 6 clementines
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 clove
- 1 dose of saffron filaments
- 150 g powdered sugar
- In a saucepan, pour 25 cl of water and the sugar and let heat over low heat until the crystals are completely dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes before adding the cloves, cinnamon and saffron. Lower the temperature.
- Peel the clementines, separate the quarters and dip the clementines in the syrup before cooking for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Divide the preparation into bowls and keep the clementine salad in a cool place until ready to serve.