Easy, quick and exotic, this coconut milk and caramel flan is a little nugget to end your meal on a light and greedy note. This recipe is absolutely perfect for young and old when you feel like changing homemade pies and cakes.
Coconut milk and caramel pudding
- 40 cl coconut milk
- 25 cl of milk
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat the furnace to 180 °C.
- In a saucepan, pour 8 tablespoons of powdered sugar and a few drops of water and heat over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and an amber color is obtained.
- Pour the caramel into the bottom of the ovenproof glasses.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Once the sugar is dissolved, stir in the coconut milk and milk.
- Mix well then pour the preparation into the verrines.