Sweet and light, white chocolate mousse is a dessert that we love to enjoy in front of a good movie or at teatime. It can also be garnished with some raspberries or chocolate shavings. Make way for the greediness!
White chocolate mousse
- 200 g white chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 40 cl of liquid cream + 1 tablespoon for the white chocolate
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Start by separating the whites from the yellows.
- Then melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie with the tablespoon of cream. Once the white chocolate is smooth, remove the container and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Then pour the yolks into the chocolate and mix.
- Whisk the whites to snow with a pinch of salt to make it easier to hold. Reserve them in the refrigerator.
- Using an electric mixer, whip up the remaining liquid cream with the vanilla sugar to a whipped cream.
- Add the whipped cream to the white chocolate/egg mixture. Once homogeneous, incorporate the white snow with a spatula.
- Pour the preparation into glasses and then reserve 12 hours in the refrigerator before serving this delicious white chocolate mousse.