Simple and quick, the recipe for Chicken with Onions and Ginger is very easy to make and deliciously flavoured. Accompanied by plain or flavoured rice, this soft meat can be eaten with a few slices of lemon.
Chicken with onions and ginger
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 onions
- Ginger root from 1 cm to + according to your taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 trickle of oil
- 2 glasses of water
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 bay leaves
- 250 g of rice
- Salt & pepper
- Peel and chop the onion and then chop the ginger. Place the chicken legs on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped onion, bay leaves, chopped ginger and sprinkle with lemon juice, water and olive oil.
- Bake for about 50 minutes at 210 °C, turning the meat halfway through.
- Sprinkle the meat with the juice so that it remains soft. In the meantime, cook the rice as indicated on the packet.
- Serve the chicken with onion and ginger with rice. Enjoy your meal!