White bean stew
Grandma’s recipe par excellence, this lovingly simmered white bean stew is garnished with diced avocado and sprinkled with parmesan. This little twist on the classic recipe is not lacking in delicacy!
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 260 g canned tomatoes diced
- 500 ml of white beans
- 150 g ham
- 15 ml of garlic and parsley base
- 170 g of lawyers
- 3 g of parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Pour the olive oil into a saucepan and once hot, add the chopped garlic. After a minute of cooking, add the crushed tomatoes, the ham cut into pieces and the white beans.
- Bring to the boil, then lower the temperature and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes. If the stew is too thick, dilute it with a little water.
- Then add the garlic and parsley base and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes and then serve the stew with some diced avocado and freshly grated parmesan cheese.