Honey roasted carrots are perfect to accompany meats and fish. Melting in the mouth and flavoured with cumin, this sweet and savoury recipe is to be tested without delay!
Carrots roasted with honey
- A dozen carrots leaves
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt & pepper
- Wash the carrots and peel them if necessary. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the carrots on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper before putting them in the oven for 20 minutes in rotating heat.
- In the meantime, mix the honey with the cider vinegar and cumin. Once the mixture is homogeneous, take the carrots out of the oven without turning it off and brush them with honey.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, the carrots roasted with honey should be melting and slightly crunchy.