Melt-in-the-mouth, crispy and tastily garnished, these blue roasted pears with pine nuts will make a delicious hot starter that can be accompanied by a green salad. If you love sweet and savoury culinary preparations, this recipe is for you!
Roasted pears with blue cheese and pine nuts
- 2 pears Conference
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 160 g of blue
- 15 g butter
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Melt the butter then add the honey and set aside off the heat.
- Wash and seed the pears and place the pear halves in a baking dish, flesh side up.
- Coat them with honey butter and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut the blue cheese into small cubes and spread them over the pears. Add some pine nuts, thyme sprigs and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and serve the roasted pears with the blue cheese and pine nuts hot.