If you love oysters, you will melt for this gratiné version flavoured with white wine and shallots. It is an original way to taste these small molluscs with such a delicate taste.
Oysters’ au gratin
- 12 oysters
- 1 shallot
- Dry white wine
- Open the oysters using a cloth to avoid injury, then cut the tendons of the oysters and rinse them with clear water. Let them drain.
- Keep the hollow shells of the oysters and immerse them in a basin of cold water to remove impurities.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the shallot. Dry the shells and place an oyster in each shell and sprinkle it with shallot.
- Add the breadcrumbs and a small drizzle of white wine.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Place the oysters in a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, serve the oysters au gratin with white wine and shallots.