It reigns like a vacation atmosphere with this recipe of shrimps with garlic and parsley. They are eaten fresh or returned in a knob of butter. Without further delay, we explain you how to make this tasty marinade!
Pink shrimps with garlic and parsley
- 24 fresh shrimps
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix the oil and lemon juice with salt.
- Chop the garlic finely and chop the parsley before adding it to the preparation.
- Shell the shrimp and coat them with the marinade and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy these tasty shrimps. It is also possible to brown them in this marinade.
Taste these shrimps with garlic and parsley at aperitif time!